N95 Face Mask
NIOSH air filtration rating refers to the publications of National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) of the US government pertaining to respirators and masks worn to filter contaminated air, regardless of cause. It is different from the European classification.
The most common is N95, which is recommended by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for most cases of air contamination. These filters are designed to seal tightly around mouth and nose and are made of material certified to block 95% of particles 0.3 μm or larger in diameter, which include PM2.5.
N95 Face Mask
They are insufficient to stop most dry individual viruses, which typically range from 0.004 to 0.3 μm, but many viruses only survive in droplet of watery fluid (e.g., sputum), which may be blocked by a mask. They are however “… relatively therefore difficult to breath through …”, and their full effectiveness also depends on a good fit – NIOSH recommends that each respirator wearer receive “… an initial fit test and annual fit tests thereafter”. Those considered equivalent to More also N95 are: European FFP2, China KN95, AS/NZ P2, Korea 1st Class, and Japan DS.
Plain surgical masks are standard for staff in hospital operating rooms, and often recommended to the public as part of avoiding seasonal flu. They do not carry a NIOSH rating. They are designed to filter out relatively large particles, such as sputum droplets and hair – but the World Health Organization, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, the Infectious Diseases Society of America, the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, and the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine all recommend these except in cases of “high risk”.
Our Advantage and Service:
1. We guarantee no spots, discoloration, wrinkles, hair, dirt and cutting scraps on our products.
2. With rich exporting experience for several years, able to provide most competitive prices.
3. OEM/ODM available.
4.A third part goods inspection is always welcome.
5. We provide after-sales services: any feedback after using our products, pls don’t hesitate to turn to our after-sales department and it will be our pleasure to support you just in time!
1.Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: “Four Steps” QC:
(1) Workers self inspecting,
(2)workshop inspector inspecting,
(4) finished goods random inspection in warehouse before delivering.
Mass production pictures/video available for your reference.
2. Q: What terms you accept if I order with you?
A: FOB, CNF, CIF, EXW,etc
3. Q: How about the payment for bulk order?
A: Normally we take 30% payment for deposit, balance against BL.
4. Q: What the expiration date for disposable non-woven products?
A: We suggest 2 years of shelf storage.
5.Q: I had bad experience with other supplier, how can I make sure you will make it right?
We work with a few clients for over ten years.